I love shopping online, I could even say that it’s a part of my everyday. I rarely buy something in physical stores. Mostly because I don’t have time to shop around or because I just can’t find anything I would like. Therefore I have decided to write a post about my favorite fashionable online shops for our little ones, to make your choice easier.
- GAP – Gap is always high on my list. It has nice and quality clothes for all ages. Why do I like their online store so much? Because they have different discounts every week and I get their stuff almost every time at 30-40% off the original price (and that is not for old collections, but for the latest ones).
- H&M – H&M offers all of their clothes (in all sizes) in one place – their online store. If I would go to the physical store I probably wouldn’t found everything they offer online. Besides, they have a nice “home” range that is only available online.
- River Island – RI is the go-to store if you are searching for very cool (more “adult-like”) clothes for your kids 🙂 The prices are quite high but they have some really cool stuff and there are no compromises when it comes to quality.
- Evitas – a small, family owned shop with variety of high-quality clothes (bodysuits, t-shirts, sweaters etc.) with lovely prints. My favorites are their organic bodysuits that are really top quality.
- Next – I like Next because of its express shipping worldwide (free with orders over 30€). Only minus of this online shop is that they don’t offer any discounts whatsoever.
There are also others like ZARA, Lindex etc. that have great clothes but these are my top 5 choices.
TIP: If you would like to get quality and the newest collection at a lower price you should definitely choose GAP (and wait for their discounts). Evitas shop has often discounts as well and you can get clothes from organic cotton for a great price. Only the best for our little ones 💕