Plume Lash & Brow enhancing serum is a true sensation on the market of eyelash & brow growth serums. Wondering why? Because it is made with 100% natural ingredients! Can you believe that? I hardly could when I first saw it. I have had a few eyelash & brow growth serums before I went “all-green” with cosmetics and I was checking their ingredients for a while but they ALL contain at least one or two very harmful ingredients and it was a big no from me immediately. After a very long time I was thrilled to find a 100% natural lash & brow enhancing serum – Plume.
The most important ingredients in Plume Lash & Brow enhancing serum that give great results are:
- Organic Aloe Vera – rich in vitamins and minerals, aloe vera has long been recognized for its moisturrizing, healing, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Organic Castor Oil – nourishes hair follicles with omega fatty acids, vitamin E and proteins. Castor oil is known to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties thus protecting the area around your eyes from harmful micro-organisms and potential infection.
- Vitamin E – a potent anti-oxidant and effective moisturizer.
- Honey Extract – a powerful humectant, hair follicles treated with honey extract retain more moisture. Also known for its anti-irritant and anti-microbial characteristics.
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) & Indian Cress (Tropaeolum majus) – these extracts have been rigorously studied and shown to help hair produce keratin, a key factor in the strength, and ultimately increased hair length.
- Coltsfoot Flower (Tussilago farfara), Yarrow Flower (Achillea millefolium) and Peruvian Bark Extract
- Sucrose Laurate – emulsifier, naturally obtained from hydrogenation and esterification of sugar cane and vegetable oil.
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate – a natural, food grade, emulsifier derived from stearic acid (plant-derived) and the sodium salt of lactic acid.
Plume Lash & Brow serum promises fuller, longer and thicker lashes and brows with regular use. You are probably asking: does it work? YES, definitely. I noticed a difference in both my lashes and brows after a three weeks of use or even less. I have to say that the results are the same as with the other growth serums (with really bad stuff in them). The application is very easy and it only takes you a few seconds. The price is quite high, but is comparable to the prices of other similar quality serums.
Plume Lash & Brow enhancing serum is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, hormones and prostaglandins, artificial fragrances, artificial dyes, gluten and toxic ingredients of any kind. You can get yours at Naturisimo.